08 August 2016

Juicy & Sloppy

The uncertainty of where we'll be in a year is a little unsettling sometimes, but we're over here just trying to keep it real in the present.  Sometimes I can't believe I have two kids right now.  Two kids while Buns was going to school.  What were we thinking?  And then almost immediately I'm like, we weren't thinking!  But good thing we weren't thinking because then we wouldn't have these two beautiful babies at our fingertips.  These two precious little humans that make us laugh so hard.  These two crazy tinies that keep us on our toes and let us give them juicy, sloppy kisses.  Riggs especially is down for the juicy, sloppy kisses.  I'll take 'em while I can get 'em! Before long he'll be turning the other cheek to my big, fat momma kisses.  Or maybe he won't.  I hope he never stop letting me give him kisses.

Today we went swimming.  Even if we just go for a half hour, it's a great way for us to get out of the house and for them to get some energy out.  Reese especially loves the pool.  She's so independent these days.  She'll go down the slide over and over and over again.  Absolutely giddy about it each time.  I love that the littlest things make her so happy.  She also likes the buckets that fall from the top of the playground.  She'll watch them, waiting anxiously for them to splash on her head.  Cracks her up when she gets hit by the water!  Speaking of water, she also has been interested in the potty lately.  She's always telling me when she's going pee-pee and poo-poo.  And she's constantly irritated by her diapers.  What does this mean you ask?  Oh I think you know.

And this momma is NOT ready for it.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts