15 September 2014

DIY: Holiday Banner Frame


Happy Halloween!  I've been in a bit of a crafting, decorating, DIY mood the past few weeks and there was an empty frame on my gallery wall that I'm revamping, so here we are!  Follow through the pictures for the how-to process because I'm too lazy to write out detailed, step-by-step instructions haha, but I think it's self-explanatory.  If you have any questions or want some tips, feel free to comment at the bottom of the post, I love to hear from y'all.  Hope you enjoy this DIY, holiday project! Make it your own, and have fun with it!  It's fall, my favorite time of year (until summer hits again then it's my favorite time of year lol), so be on the look out for all sorts of fall-inspired DIY projects and activities!

Happy crafting y'all!
❤, Ashton Tilton

2 comments :

  1. Looks awesome! I'm starting my fall decorating too with fall themed scrapbook pages in frames.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts