23 April 2014

4 months

This chick is 4 months! Time is really flying by, and I don't like it one bit. "The days are long, and the years are short" is the truest of truths.  Our Reese-a-roni is the biggest smiler these days and her laugh has erupted!  Doesn't happen every time but when it does, she explodes!  My favorite part of the day is when she wakes up in the morning, and I hear her talking to herself.  Oh it's the sweetest...makes all her fighting sleep before bed worth it.  She is all about her bumbo now and loves to set on the counter with me while I do dishes.  We found out she loves the water!  That's a plus since momma loves the sun, so I foresee a lot of pool time this summer!  She's our princess, and we love her to pieces.  For those of you who don't know her nickname, it's Reese-a-roni, and it came affectionately when I was pregnant with her and made Rice-a-roni one night (major chef skills y'all...insert sarcasm here).  It's stuck ever since and has recently evolved into Roni-roni.  

Roni-roni has seriously been the happiest edition to our life.  We are grateful to have her in it.  Couldn't imagine life without her.  I usually wake up before her in the morning, and I seriously look forward to when she wakes up (and just as excited when she goes down for a nap later in the day haha).  I really feel like we'll be great friends.  We love this chick, and I've felt on more than one occasion that God planned for her to come first in our family because she's going to be a light and a leader in our family.  

Roni-roni in her deliciously gooey 3rd month of life:


 


1 comment :

  1. Aight. You need to frame that picture of her top R. TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts