02 September 2016

2015 Year in Review

Doing this video was an emotional ride!  A whole 30 minutes of it haha.  I basically just threw together some random videos (with not much editing so sorry if some of the clips are annoyingly long) of our family from 2015.  I hope to do one of these each year for us, but we'll see!  Maybe next year I can get it done closer to the New Year. #doubtit  All of the songs mean a lot to Buns and I, and I guess I'm just grateful for my little family.  We're livin' on love, that's for sure!!!


//2015 Highlights// I hit the big 2-6, Buns hit the big 2-5, packed up and moved to South Carolina Buns' new job with Vivint, we met our Big Rigg on June 15th (all the heart-eyed emojis), Roni partied like a 2 year-old on December 19th, Buns and I continued to ride that parent learning curve like bo$$es (#thestruggleisreal), we moved back to our home in Provo after our summer in SC, and Buns started his last year of his undergraduate at BYU (woohoo!), and Riggs had his first Christmas! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts