03 October 2014

Fabulous Friday Feature: Karissa and Company


Karissa & Company:  So excited for this beauty to be featured on the blog today!  She is a sassy Idahoan who knows her stuff about fashion, fitness, beauty, and pageantry.  She is even competing in Mrs. Idaho America this month!  This lady is full of sweetness and has been a joy to get to know!  Plus I want to raid her closet.  This girl's got style!  She's shared some of her favorite fall fashions with us today, AND is teaming up with me to giveaway $50 to Target!!  Woot woot!  Happy Friday y'all!



Hi, Pretties! I'm Karissa from Karissa & Company and I'm so happy Ashton is letting me take over today. Blogging is a great way to connect with people and I have loved getting to know Ashton.  Over at K&Co I blog a lot about fashion.  I love putting together a good outfit, mostly business casual, since I have to do the ol' work grind Monday-Friday.

In honor of fall, I thought I would share some items I'm loving right now and just NEED to keep wearing all fall long.  Fall is my favorite season- and the most fun season to dress in.  You get to layer, put on tights, and BOOTS, but you aren't freezing to death in the cold of winter.  It's still warm where I am here in Idaho but I'll keep dreaming of cool fall evenings.  Ready for my list? Here we go!


1. Pleather Leggings
Is there anything better than pleather? The answer is no.


2. Gold Statement Jewelry
It matches perfectly with all the fall neutrals that are in in in.


3. Fur
Any fur, all fur - if it has fur on it I want it!


4. High Boot Socks
Layer them up, layer them down. A great way to keep your legs warm and still wear a dress.


I want to know what you are wearing this fall? Is there a certain color you are loving? A texture? A go to piece? Also make sure you come say - I would love to get to know you!

❤, Karissa


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your Thoughts