01 December 2011

deck harold.

it is 10:28.

not feeling great.


just got to the library.

def not my sanctuary.


lots to do now.

boy is having a cow.


class tomorrow at 8.

wish i didn't procrastinate.


girl next to me.

listenin to j.b.


i want her to share.

she prolly won't care.


staring at my homework.

mr. jeff is such a jerk.


wanna watch step up 2.

man this place's a zoo.


freaking hot up in hur.

fan is way over thur.


dont want this poem to end.

means i gotta go tend...


to my hw.


cheers to the girl next to me who wants to share her j.b.

3 comments :

  1. Brilliant :)

    Hang in there.. 2 more weeks until you will be chilling by the christmas tree listening to JB in good ole TN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNEW rhyming ran in the family haha.
    LOVE y'ALL.

    ReplyDelete

Your Thoughts